Welcome to the Official Website for Steward Bags!
5 Years to Reduce 5 Million Plastic Bags!
Steward Bags is turning 5 years old! To celebrate our 5 years, we’ve got a big new goal and we need your help! We are determined to keep 5 million bags out of the landfill.
Here’s the equation:
1 Steward Bag reusable produce bag x 52 weeks = 52 plastic produce bags never used
In the past 4 years you have put 30,000 reusable produce bags to work. This means you’ve stopped 2,992,000 plastic produce bags from polluting our Earth. Keep in mind, this number is based on the idea that each bag sold is being used on a weekly basis.
Steward Bags on CTV Morning Live!
On September 14, 2011 we we’re interviewed on CTV Morning Live. This live broadcast was held at the St. Lawrence Power Development Centre.
…one bag, big difference!
We sell and distribute 100% organic cotton reusable bags. They’ve been designed as reusable organic produce bag to:
- help reduce the consumption of plastic bags in the produce department
- give clients the choice to use a greener alternative to the plastic
- produce bags used in stores.
Our Steward Bag produce bag is:
- biodegradable and washable
- made of 100% certified organic cotton (GOTS)
- light weight
- fair trade/ fair labour produced
- designed to close with a draw string